Woww. It's been a minute. I'll go right into updates.
1. Cloud 9 happened! Two weeks ago now, which is crazy. It was probably the most fun I've had performing in a while. The play, by Caryl Churchill, follows the lives (and sexual habits) of a family in Colonial Africa, and then re-imagines them in London during the 1970s sexual revolution. It's a fantastic piece. Check out the full album here. And two of my favorite pics below.
2. I've been doing some shooting! More specifically, I just did a shoot with the fabulous Trevor Pierce. Check out some photos in "recent captures" on the "photographer" page, as well as below. Spring = better light = time for shooting!
3. This Friday, I will be reading the role of Shprintsa in Cary Mazer's brand new Peer Gynt adaptation, called Pinchas Vontz. It reimagines the story through a Jewish/Yiddish lens. The reading is directed by Ed Sobel, and features other Penn students, professors and professional actors. Details here!
4. The iNtuitons First Annual Experimental Play-Reading is this Saturday! Details here. I'm producing the project, which features three original works by professional Philadelphia playwrights. (I am also acting in two of the pieces!) Very excited for this project - it's (kind of) my baby. Also, the poster is beautiful. Also, Jackie Goldfinger will be leading a talk-back.
5. On MONDAY my playwriting class will be having a reading - of our new work, produced in the class this semester. 2:15 pm, Bruce Montgomery Theatre on Penn's campus. I will be acting in the reading, as well as listening to my play read by professionals for the first time! (Very excited.) Class was taught by the inimitable Jacqueline Goldfinger.
6. LAST but not least - Pennsylvania Players is having a reading! April 26. I will be playing Julie in Impenetrable, directed by Jeremy Berman. More details coming soon.
That's all for now! In other news, I'm already getting stoked for BADA, and looking for projects for May/June. Have a lovely Thursday!
What is this page for?
It's for THIS!